- The VRP Apparel Vertical POS Features:
- A three dimensional matrix, allowing you to add and attach each item to a specific group, sub group and tertiary group by size and color including: width, inseam and length of each item. In addition, attributes such as material and shape can be defined as well.
- Ability to attach a picture of the items at the POS .
- Ability to search each item by vendor, color, size, or style for tag less items.
- Layaway and placing items on hold option available. VRP will identify the item as a layaway or hold in the inventory and have an expiration date defined by the retailer. Item can be switched from hold to layaway if need be.
- Items can be transferred from one location to another. If an item does not exist in one location but does in another, the POS will find that location immediately. Customer can then be offered the choice of either having the item transferred to a store close to them or the item can be placed on hold until the customer goes and picks it up.
- Mix and match, coupons. Pairing items together to promote sales.
- A variety of coupon types ranging from percent, to amount off, receipt totals, groups, and many more. Add in to that our easy to use auto-discount system and promotions are always easy to use.
- CRM (Customer Relation Manager) for customer information, keep track of previous purchases, email blasts, printing shopping habit coupons, gift cards, and loyalty points/cards acquired and used.
- Red level seasonal planning that gives you recommendations for new orders. In addition, tracks existing inventory and provides recommendations for sales VS storage.
- Time and Attendance, commission and allowance is tracked.
540 Hudson Street Hackensack NJ 07601