When it comes to choosing a point of sale system for retail, there are numerous factors to consider. Most of the time, companies focus on the features they will receive from a product — and rightly …Read More
Navigating the intricate nuances of the apparel industry is one of the great mysteries of business. Whether you run an e-commerce storefront selling speciality athletic apparel or a boutique catering to bespoke mens haberdashery, you will need the support of an effective Point of Sale and Inventory Management system. You may have fifty locations or just one, at Visual Retail Plus we provide you with all of the detailed information to succeed. We take great pride in helping, both small and large businesses alike, maximize their efficiency and agility within the apparel vertical.
The VRP Apparel Vertical POS Features:
- Three dimensional matrix, allowing you to add and attach each item to a specific group, sub group and tertiary group by size and color including: width, inseam and length of each item. In addition, attributes such as material and shape can be defined as well.
- Ability to attach a picture of the items at the POS.
- Ability to search each item by vendor, color, size, or style for tag less items.
- Layaway and placing items on hold option available. VRP will identify the item as a layaway or hold in the inventory and have an expiration date defined by the retailer. Item can be switched from hold to layaway if need be.
- Items can be transferred from one location to another. If an item does not exist in one location but does in another, the POS will find that location immediately. Customer can then be offered the choice of either having the item transferred to a store close to them or the item can be placed on hold until the customer goes and picks it up.
- Mix and match, coupons. Pairing items together to promote sales.
- A variety of coupon types ranging from percent to amount off, receipt totals, groups, and many more. Add to that our easy to use auto-discount system and promotions are always easy to use.
- CRM (Customer Relation Manager) for customer information, keep track of previous purchases, email blasts, printing shopping habit coupons, gift cards, and loyalty points/cards acquired and used.
- Red level seasonal planning that gives you recommendations for new orders. In addition, tracks existing inventory and provides recommendations for sales VS storage.
- Time and attendance, commission and allowance is tracked.