The Visual Retail Plus, Bookstore Vertical POS Solution Includes:
- ISBN search, such as: title, author, publisher, subject and much more
- Child UPCs
- User defined fields for relevant information such as special editions.
- New and used book price levels
- Supports additional products such as bookmarks, pens, beverages, etc…
- CRM (Customer Relation Manager) for customer information, keep track of previous purchases, email blasts, printing shopping habit coupons, gift cards, and loyalty points/cards acquired and redeemed.
- Kits (gift packages), allowing the pairing of different items together such as books and DVDs, in order to promote sales. Inventory is updated both as a kit has been sold, and each item is separately deducted to keep inventory accurate.
- A variety of coupon types, ranging from percent, to amount off, receipt totals, groups, and many more. Add to that our easy to use, auto-discount system and promotions are always easy to apply.
- Pricing of specific items can be changed automatically at a specified date and time.
- A three dimensional matrix allowing you to add and attach each item to a specific group, sub group and tertiary group by author and type of book including: hard or soft cover per book.
- Ability to search each item by vendor, author or artist, name of book/album for tag less items.
- Red level, seasonal planning that gives you recommendations for new orders. In addition, tracks existing inventory and provides recommendations for sales VS storage.
- Time and Attendance: commission and allowance are tracked.