We’re near the end of February, and it’s about this time where the drive and motivation of the new year start to wear off. If you’ve been sticking to your business intentions, but you’re notic…Read More
Museums, Hobby, & Gift Shops
There is not another point of sale management system on the market that is better suited to museums, gift and hobby shops than the VRP suite of software. The truly magical aspect of our newly updated toolbox of incredible solutions is the fact that you can actually expand it to grow with your business. When trying to keep up with a whole store of inventory it can be a daunting task. The same goes for the ordering, customer experience and outreach. With the VRP POS system you will have everything at your fingertips and can focus your efforts on what you do best.
The Visual Retail Plus, POS solution for Gift and Hobby Shops Includes:
- Software provides a catalog of products and UPCs, due to high number of vendors.
- CRM (Customer Relation Manager) for customer information, keep track of previous purchases, email blasts, printing shopping habit coupons, gift cards and loyalty points/cards acquired and used. Information can be shared with multi-locations.
Ticket sales with various ticketing prices (child, adult, senior, student)
Printing of barcoded tickets
- Discount programs are tracked on top of the VIP loyalty points in order to keep track of which items were given a discount and if the item was on sale before the discount.
- Mix and match, coupons and pairing items together to promote sales.
- Customer orders can be recorded and kept track of including past orders, deposits and notifying the customer when the product is ready. This feature is commonly used when engraving and creating any custom made product such as framing.
- Gift registry listed by either person, name or event. Our software tracks what has been purchased and inventory that is still available.
- Ability to create favorite items for commonly purchased products, which make check out even faster at the POS.
- A variety of coupon types, ranging from percent, to amount off, receipt totals, groups, and many more. Add in to that our easy to use auto-discount system and promotions are always easy to use.
- Items can be transferred from one location to another. If an item does not exist in one location but does in another, the POS will find that location immediately. The customer can then be offered the choice of having the item transferred to a store close to them, or the item can be placed on hold until the customer arrives to pick it up.
- Red level, seasonal planning that gives recommendations for new orders. In addition, tracks existing inventory and provides recommendations for sales VS storage.
- Time and Attendance: commission and allowance are tracked.
- A three dimensional matrix, allowing you to add and attach each item to a specific group, sub group and tertiary group by size and color including the width, inseam and length of each item. In addition, attributes such as material and shape can be defined as well.
- Ability to attach a picture of the items at the POS.
- Ability to search each item by vendor, color, size, or style for tag less items.
- A layaway and placing items on hold, option is available. VRP will identify the item as a layaway or hold in the inventory and have an expiration date defined by the retailer. Item can be switched from hold to layaway if need be.