As the owner of a retail business, you wear a lot of hats. Some days you are the head for your team to look to, some you are focused solely on your products and ensuring that there are quality items i…Read More
Jewelry retailers tend to have a much more broad variety of clients than your typical retail outlet. The demographics are not necessarily as narrow as those of a different vertical. Like any form of retail, whether it be a brick and mortar location or an ecom storefront, staying on the pulse of your clientele is critical to success. At Visual Retail Plus we offer the most effective Point of Sale System for managing a jewelry business. Our POS is designed to seamlessly integrate into your present business model and give you the tools to succeed. Take your jewelry business to the next level with a free demo and consultation, contact us today for more information.
The Exclusive, Visual Retail Plus POS for the Jewelry Vertical Includes:
- Serialization for watches.
- Vendor import ability for yearly lines.
- Integrated scales for selling by weight for gold and other metals.
- Various, non-inventory features such as repairs and shipping. Customer information is updated in case any repair was done including a change in size.
- CRM (Customer Relation Manager) for customer information, keep track of previous purchases, email blasts, keeping track of birthdays, anniversaries and other special life events, printing shopping habit coupons, gift cards, and loyalty points/cards acquired and used.
- Anonymous sales, allowing the customer to keep information between themselves and the retailer only.
- Ability to attach a picture of the items at the POS .
- Price of stone and precious metal can easily be changed on a daily basis.
- An exclusive, three dimensional matrix allowing you to add and attach each item to a specific group, sub group and tertiary group, by size, color and many more jewelry related classifications. In addition, attributes such as material and shape can be defined as well.
- Layaway and placing items on hold option available. VRP will identify the item as a layaway or hold in the inventory and have an expiration date defined by the retailer. Item can be switched from hold to layaway if need be.
- A variety of coupon types ranging from percent, to amount off, receipt totals, groups, and many more. Add in to that our easy to use auto-discount system and promotions are always easy to use.
- Time and Attendance: commission and allowance are tracked.