Owning a business is something that so many people want to do and being an entrepreneur has never been so easy! The past few years have been a time where a lot of light is shed on small businesses, me…Read More
A lingerie store is unique in the retail clothing community. The clientele are generally the same, but their needs are much more specialized. Catering to your customer’s needs while maintaining a very high level of accountability is much easier with the Visual Retail Plus suite of software. We offer an intuitive Point of Sale system that includes all of the tools you need to effectively manage your lingerie business. Managing a retail business, whether it be a brick and mortar location or an online storefront, is about providing the best customer service available and the goods your clients want. Contact Visual Retail Plus today for a free demo and more information about our solutions for business.
The Visual Retail Plus Lingerie Vertical Offers:
- A three dimensional matrix, allowing you to add and attach each item to a specific group, sub group and tertiary group by size and color including the width, inseam and length of each item. In addition, attributes such as material and shape can be defined as well.
- Mix and match, coupons. Pairing items together to promote sales.
- Red level, seasonal planning that gives you recommendations for new orders. In addition, tracks existing inventory and provides recommendations for sales vs. storage.
- Handles special orders to track deposits, can place orders, and sends a message to notify customer when the order is received.
- The ability to search each item by vendor, color, size, or style for tag less items.
- The ability to attach a picture of the items at the POS and look up items according to size, color, etc.
- Layaway and the ability to place items on hold option available. VRP will identify the item as a layaway or hold in the inventory and have an expiration date defined by the retailer. Item can be switched from hold to layaway if need be.
- Items can be transferred from one location to another. If an item does not exist in one location but does in another, the POS will find that location immediately. Customer can then be offered the choice of either having the item transferred to a store nearby them or the item can be placed on hold until the customer picks it up.
- CRM (Customer Relation Manager) for customer information. Keep track of previous purchases, email blasts, printing shopping habit coupons, gift cards, and loyalty points/cards acquired and redeemed.
- Time and Attendance: commission and allowance are tracked.
- A variety of coupon types ranging from percent, to amount off, receipt totals, groups, and many more. Add in to that our easy to use auto-discount system and promotions are always easy to use.