We’re near the end of February, and it’s about this time where the drive and motivation of the new year start to wear off. If you’ve been sticking to your business intentions, but you’re notic…Read More
Time and Attendance
When you were a small business keeping track of one or two employees probably seemed like a piece of cake. As a business your main focus is probably to grow and you can’t grow without good people. This means hiring, training and dealing with time and attendance. The department of labor is very specific about how time is to be documented. If you are adding employees, sooner or later, the paperwork will catch up to you. This is where the Visual Retail Plus POS system shines. We have integrated our own time and attendance tools in with our other exceptional features like: Security, CRM, shipping and receiving and even inventory management.
- Bi-weekly report with overtime and compensation calculation based on locale regulations.
- Interface to 3rd party (ADP, Paychecks)
- Time Card Maintenance
- Clerk Login / Out
- Work Hours Summary Report By Clerk And Store
- Report Commission And Hours On The Same Sheet
- Clock In In One Location And Out In Another
- Use Biometrics, or Fingerprint Scanner